Y2 Fit Food and Rainbow
Y2 had a visit from Chef Gemma from Chartwells who gave a very exciting workshop. We had a blast exploring healthy eating and how to make healthy food...
Amazing Science here at HPACP! Today our very talented Y6 children displayed their great scientific knowledge with the rest of the school. They displayed fun-filled activities and allowed the children to join in with bubble blowing, building with marshmallows and so much more....
follow us @ColerainePark
All our children are expected to wear full school uniform correctly at all times of the school day and on the way to and from school. Our uniform is very smart and practical and it reflects what we think of ourselves and our Academy. Our uniform is supplied by School Uniform Direct.
Uniform for children in Reception - Y6:
- White formal shirt with HPACP tie
- V-neck nave blue HPACP jumber with log
- Navy blue HPACP blazer with logo
- HPACP Checked skrit or pinafore
- Charcoal grey trousers
- Dark socks
- White/navy/grey/black socks or tights
- Black shoes (No boots or trainers)
- All children mus have a school rucksack
Uniform for Nursery children:
- HPAC sweatshirt
HPACP jogging bottoms
HPACP polo shirt
- HPACP blue shorts
- HPACP yellow t-shirt
- HPACP PE bag
- Outdoor PE uniform (navy/black jogging bottoms, navy/black sweatshirt)